-SEPAC Presents: Summer Program and Camps:
SEPAC Meeting 1.12.23 – Summer
Thank you Debbie, Val, Anna, Sherry and Donna for an engaging and informative event last week.
ICYMI, the event was recorded. Extended School Year (ESY) for eligible students will run from July 5 – July 28. See video or attached slides for more details.
For more information about the other summer camps discussed, see below:
Camp Three Rivers, Inclusion Program (K-6)
To register, you must create an account on “My Rec”
Summer registration opens February 8th
Summer registration opens January 20th
Peter Pan @ The Farmhouse (5-14)
Summer registration open now
more camp resources coming soon:
-District Special Education Presentation to School Committee, PDF link:
ZOOM recording starts at 43:40
- Special Education Coordinator Coffee – Preschool, with Janet O’Shea (February 15, 2022)
- Special Education Coordinator Coffee – Elementary, with Michelle Saravara (February 16, 2022) (link coming soon!)
- Special Education Coordinator Coffee – Middle School, with Laura Brande (February 16, 2022)
- Special Education Coordinator Coffee – High School, with Francis Wooff (February 15, 2022) (link coming soon!)
- Special Education Update to the Joint School Committee presented by Interim Director of Student Services, Debbie Dixson. November 9, 2021 (Presentation begins around 47:30) (Slides)
- Superintendent’s School Committee Report. November 5, 2021
- Letter to parents regarding elementary student progress from Kristen Herbert. November 1, 2021
- West Ed Updates PreK-12. October 2021
- Special Education Presentation to the School Committee presented by Director of Student Services Ruth Grube. April 13, 2021
- Elementary Literacy Presentation presented by Kristen Herbert and Ruth Grube. April 12, 2021. (Slides – CPS Elementary Literacy)
- Concord Middle School Educational Plan. January 22, 2021
- Special Education Services for 2020-2021 Webinar presented by Ruth Grube and Dr. Laurie Hunter
- Annual Report to the Concord Public & Concord-Carlisle Regional School Committee
- Coronavirus Special Education FAQs– Information from Ruth Grube Director of Student Services about Special Education during the COVID-19 crisis.
- School Closure FAQ – Information from Dr. Laurie Hunter. April 6, 2020. “Will IEP services or compensatory services be provided? Since we are not operating during this time, we will not be providing IEP services. During a shutdown of all educational delivery, we are not required to provide compensatory services. We do plan to offer informal support to students through the learning activities and communication from the special education staff.”
- Breaking Down Inclusion; Building Up Students– December 5, 2019- Presented by Elise Wulff, M.ED. Mass General Hospital Aspire. More resources from Elise Wulff. Additional questions can be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Presentation on Special Education– November 7, 2019- Presented by Director of Student Services, Ruth Grube and Superintendent, Dr. Laurie Hunter,
- Basic Rights: Evaluations and Eligibility– November 6, 2019 presented by The Federation for Children with Special Needs and co-hosted by the Acton-Boxborough, Concord/Concord-Carlisle, Maynard, and Sudbury Special Education Parent Advisory Councils with support from our school districts. Handout
- WestEd-Concord Integrated Preschool Special Education Program Review
- WestEd- Concord Public Schools (k-8) Special Education Program Review
- MCAS: Access & Achievement for Students with Disabilities, May 14, 2019
- Presentation to the Concord Public & Concord-Carlisle Regional Joint School Committee- April 23, 2019
- Annual Report
- Slide Deck
- Basic Rights in Special Education– December 10, 2018, presented by The Federation for Children with Special Needs and co-hosted by the Acton-Boxborough, Concord/Concord-Carlisle, Maynard, and Sudbury Special Education Parent Advisory Councils with support from our school districts. Handouts–Slides–Webinar
- AANE Parent Support Specialist Debbie Curtiss– November 29, 2018
- SEPAC Meet and Greet with Jessica Murphy and Superintendent Laurie Hunter
- CCHS Special Education Parent Coffee– September 7, 2018, presented by Tom Keane CCHS Special Education Department Chair
- Presentation to the Concord Public & Concord-Carlisle Regional Joint School Committee- May 22, 2018
- Presentation on Special Education by Jessica Murphy, October 19, 2017- Welcome Back with Jessica Murphy, Special Education Director, and Laurie Hunter, Concord Public Schools and Concord Carlisle Regional School Superintendent.
- Presentation to the Concord Public & Concord Carlisle Regional Joint School Committee- May 31, 2017.
- Presentations to the Concord Public & Concord Carlisle Regional Joint School Committee-May 24, 2016
- Strategies for Reducing Academic Stress; Creating Successful Students presented by Dan Levine of Engaging Minds- November 2016
- Presentation on Concord Integrated Preschool, as provided by Jessica Murphy, Director of Special Education Concord Public Schools/Concord Carlisle Regional School District April 2016.
- Presentation on PARCC Accommodations, as provided by Jessica Murphy, Director of Special Education Concord Public Schools/Concord-Carlisle Regional School District January 2015
- Audio and PowerPoint Presentation – CCHS Special Education presented by Tom Keane for Carlisle families, open to Concord families March 2, 2015 (multiple files)
- Presentation on Special Education by Concord Middle School for SEPAC Parent Coffee April 16, 2015
- Presentation to the Concord Public & Concord Carlisle Regional Joint School Committee meeting April 28, 2015 – School Committee Intro Presentation April 2015
- SEPAC notes from FCSN Visions of Community – carefully written by SEPAC Board Member Erin Pasternak after attending the FSCN workshop.
0 comments on “District Presentations & Documents”