Now is the time for High School Students on an IEP to start planning for their future.
Transition Overview Workshop
Please join us for an overview of transition planning and key factors that are critical for postsecondary life, including transitioning to college. The Concord SEPAC and Concord Public Schools/Concord-Carlisle Regional School District are pleased to offer a Transition Overview designed to help you prepare and plan for your or your student’s postsecondary needs and goals. This is part of a Transition Planning Series that will be offered during the 2016-2017 school year.
The Transition Overview will include information on:
- Transition assessment, planning and services in Massachusetts, including the Transition Planning Form.
- Review of transition laws (State and Federal).
- When to start developing independent living skills.
- Post-secondary agencies and community resources for parents, providers and students.
- Short Q&A. Please submit questions in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org
Concord-Carlisle High School (CCHS), The Learning Commons, 500 Walden Street, Concord, MA
Wednesday, April 13, 2016
- Parent mingle: 6:30 pm
- Presentation: 7:00-8:30 pm
- Q&A: 8:30-9pm – Please submit questions in advance to email@example.com
Heather Mahoney, M.Ed., Transition Specialist, CCHS
Please RSVP and send questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hosted by the Concord and CCHS SEPAC www.concordsepac.org.
Directions to CCHS Learning Commons
When entering the high school from the lower lot, go up the stairs and you will find the Learning Commons off the school lobby. When entering from the upper lot, you will see the Learning Commons as soon as you enter the building,