The Federation for Children with Special Needs (FCSN) provides information, support, and assistance to families of children with disabilities, their professional partners, and their communities. They are committed to listening to and learning from families and encouraging full participation in community life by all people, especially those with disabilities.
See the links below for information, resources, and the Federation Call Center for questions that you may have specific to your family.
- FCSN workshop events calendar: https://fcsn.org/ptic/event-calendar/
- FCSN website: https://fcsn.org/
- FCSN Information Center online intake form: https://fcsn.org/ptic/call-center/information-center-intake-form/
- FCSN Information phone number: 617-236-7210
- Family TIES phone number: 800-905-8437
- FCSN Link Center: https://fcsn.org/linkcenter/
- We are also hosting multiple 10 minute Livestreams a week on Facebook.