- MCAS: Access & Achievement for Students with DisabilitiesMay 14, 2019
- Presentation to the Concord Public & Concord-Carlisle Regional Joint School Committee- April 23, 2019
- Annual Report
- Slide Deck
- Basic Rights in Special Education– December 10, 2018, presented by The Federation for Children with Special Needs and co-hosted by the Acton-Boxborough, Concord/Concord-Carlisle, Maynard, and Sudbury Special Education Parent Advisory Councils with support from our school districts. Handouts–Slides–Webinar
- AANE Parent Support Specialist Debbie Curtiss– November 29, 2018
- SEPAC Meet and Greet with Jessica Murphy and Superintendent Laurie Hunter
- CCHS Special Education Parent Coffee– September 7, 2018, presented by Tom Keane CCHS Special Education Department Chair
- Presentation to the Concord Public & Concord-Carlisle Regional Joint School Committee- May 22, 2018
- Presentation on Special Education by Jessica Murphy, October 19, 2017- Welcome Back with Jessica Murphy, Special Education Director, and Laurie Hunter, Concord Public Schools and Concord Carlisle Regional School Superintendent.
- Presentation to the Concord Public & Concord Carlisle Regional Joint School Committee- May 31, 2017.
- Presentations to the Concord Public & Concord Carlisle Regional Joint School Committee-May 24, 2016
- Strategies for Reducing Academic Stress; Creating Successful Students presented by Dan Levine of Engaging Minds- November 2016
- Presentation on Concord Integrated Preschool, as provided by Jessica Murphy, Director of Special Education Concord Public Schools/Concord Carlisle Regional School District April 2016.
- Presentation on PARCC Accommodations, as provided by Jessica Murphy, Director of Special Education Concord Public Schools/Concord-Carlisle Regional School District January 2015
- Presentation on CCHS Special Education – SEPAC Presentation revised 3, as provided by Tom Keane, Special Education Department Chair Director of Pathways Program, Concord-Carlisle High School March 2015
- Audio and PowerPoint Presentation – CCHS Special Education presented by Tom Keane for Carlisle families, open to Concord families March 2, 2015 (multiple files)
- Presentation on Special Education by Concord Middle School for SEPAC Parent Coffee April 16, 2015
- Presentation to the Concord Public & Concord Carlisle Regional Joint School Committee meeting April 28, 2015 – School Committee Intro Presentation April 2015
- SEPAC notes from FCSN Visions of Community – carefully written by SEPAC Board Member Erin Pasternak after attending the FSCN workshop.