-SEPAC Presents: Summer Program and Camps:
more camp resources coming soon:
ZOOM recording starts at 43:40
- Special Education Coordinator Coffee – Preschool, with Janet O’Shea (February 15, 2022)
- Special Education Coordinator Coffee – Elementary, with Michelle Saravara (February 16, 2022) (link coming soon!)
- Special Education Coordinator Coffee – Middle School, with Laura Brande (February 16, 2022)
- Special Education Coordinator Coffee – High School, with Francis Wooff (February 15, 2022) (link coming soon!)
- Special Education Update to the Joint School Committee presented by Interim Director of Student Services, Debbie Dixson. November 9, 2021 (Presentation begins around 47:30) (Slides)
- Superintendent’s School Committee Report. November 5, 2021
- Letter to parents regarding elementary student progress from Kristen Herbert. November 1, 2021
- West Ed Updates PreK-12. October 2021
- Special Education Presentation to the School Committee presented by Director of Student Services Ruth Grube. April 13, 2021
- Special Education Services for 2020-2021 Webinar presented by Ruth Grube and Dr. Laurie Hunter
- Annual Report to the Concord Public & Concord-Carlisle Regional School Committee
- Coronavirus Special Education FAQs– Information from Ruth Grube Director of Student Services about Special Education during the COVID-19 crisis.
- Breaking Down Inclusion; Building Up Students– December 5, 2019- Presented by Elise Wulff, M.ED. Mass General Hospital Aspire. More resources from Elise Wulff. Additional questions can be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Presentation on Special Education– November 7, 2019- Presented by Director of Student Services, Ruth Grube and Superintendent, Dr. Laurie Hunter,
- Basic Rights: Evaluations and Eligibility– November 6, 2019 presented by The Federation for Children with Special Needs and co-hosted by the Acton-Boxborough, Concord/Concord-Carlisle, Maynard, and Sudbury Special Education Parent Advisory Councils with support from our school districts. Handout
- WestEd-Concord Integrated Preschool Special Education Program Review
- WestEd- Concord Public Schools (k-8) Special Education Program Review
- MCAS: Access & Achievement for Students with DisabilitiesMay 14, 2019
- Presentation to the Concord Public & Concord-Carlisle Regional Joint School Committee- April 23, 2019
- Annual Report
- Slide Deck
- Basic Rights in Special Education– December 10, 2018, presented by The Federation for Children with Special Needs and co-hosted by the Acton-Boxborough, Concord/Concord-Carlisle, Maynard, and Sudbury Special Education Parent Advisory Councils with support from our school districts. Handouts–Slides–Webinar
- AANE Parent Support Specialist Debbie Curtiss– November 29, 2018
- SEPAC Meet and Greet with Jessica Murphy and Superintendent Laurie Hunter
- CCHS Special Education Parent Coffee– September 7, 2018, presented by Tom Keane CCHS Special Education Department Chair
- Presentation to the Concord Public & Concord-Carlisle Regional Joint School Committee- May 22, 2018
- Presentation on Special Education by Jessica Murphy, October 19, 2017- Welcome Back with Jessica Murphy, Special Education Director, and Laurie Hunter, Concord Public Schools and Concord Carlisle Regional School Superintendent.
- Presentation to the Concord Public & Concord Carlisle Regional Joint School Committee- May 31, 2017.
- Presentations to the Concord Public & Concord Carlisle Regional Joint School Committee-May 24, 2016
- Strategies for Reducing Academic Stress; Creating Successful Students presented by Dan Levine of Engaging Minds- November 2016
- Presentation on Concord Integrated Preschool, as provided by Jessica Murphy, Director of Special Education Concord Public Schools/Concord Carlisle Regional School District April 2016.
- Presentation on PARCC Accommodations, as provided by Jessica Murphy, Director of Special Education Concord Public Schools/Concord-Carlisle Regional School District January 2015
- Audio and PowerPoint Presentation – CCHS Special Education presented by Tom Keane for Carlisle families, open to Concord families March 2, 2015 (multiple files)
- Presentation on Special Education by Concord Middle School for SEPAC Parent Coffee April 16, 2015
- Presentation to the Concord Public & Concord Carlisle Regional Joint School Committee meeting April 28, 2015 – School Committee Intro Presentation April 2015
- SEPAC notes from FCSN Visions of Community – carefully written by SEPAC Board Member Erin Pasternak after attending the FSCN workshop.